Terms and Conditions.
www.presentertrainingworkshop.co.uk deliver professional presenter training courses and booking a place on a course is also a commitment on your behalf to the same level of professionalism and an understanding and acceptance and signing of the following terms and conditions.
1) www.presentertrainingworkshop.co.uk and it’s organisers reserve the right to amend the times, date and location of the 3 Day workshop and similar courses offered at any stage. In this unlikely event, you will be given as much notice as is possible to avoid any potential problems.
2) You agree to indemnify www.presentertrainingworkshop.co.uk and its organisers, contributors and affiliates against any loss, damage, liability, claim, demand or expense as a result of your involvement of any course offered by www.presentertrainingworkshop.co.uk
3) www.presentertrainingworkshop.co.uk and its organisers, contributors and affiliates can not be held responsible for any accidental injury to participants or the loss or damage to their personal property whilst attending any course offered in both a studio and location environment.
4) Payment of your course can be made PayPal via the email address supplied at the time of booking or via direct online bank transfer
5) Your place on the course is only confirmed once a deposit of £200 or the full course fee is paid, which ever is first.
6) The £200 deposit paid is non refundable under any circumstance, as are any special offer rate course fees paid.
7) The balance of your course fee must be paid within 31 days of the start of your course, or your deposit and place on the course will be lost.
8) Cancellation. In the event of you being unable to attend the course for whatever reason, you must contact presentertrainingworkshhop.co.uk immediately and you are subject to following charges:
Outside of 31 days of the course start - Loss of deposit and an administration fee of £99 will be charged.
Inside of 31 days - Loss of deposit and an administration fee of £199 will be charged.
Inside of 21 days - Loss of full course fee paid.
9) Changing the date of your course when possible is subject to an administration fee of £149
10) The showreel that is produced as part of the 3 day workshop will be delivered in digital download format at the earliest convenience following the completion of the workshop, usually within 21 days.
11) If you have additional HD quality filmed material that you wish to be included in your showreel, this must be made available for consideration before the commencement of your workshop or immediately following the completion. It will be through mutual consideration and discussion as the whether this will add value to the showreel and will be included.
12) Any additional work required on showreels other than is expected as part of the process following a 3 day workshop will be billed at £40 per hour.
13) Your privacy and protection of data is one of our main priorities, we will not share, or sell any personal data received as part of your booking process.
14) If any term or provision of these Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Conditions had been agreed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
15) The booking participant or ‘student’, may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due to www.presentertrainingworkshop.co.uk by reason of any right of set-off or counterclaim which the student may have or allege to have for any reason whatsoever.
16) These Terms & Conditions and any documents incorporating them or incorporated by them constitute the entire agreement and understanding between all parties.
17) This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.